First Time User?
Log In Now!
Welcome to BUconnect, our new and enhanced online community for Bradley alumni and students. BUconnect provides you with a unique and individual user experience. As a member, you have access to a variety of resources. All you need to join is an email address and your Bradley ID number. Your BU ID number can be found on the mailing label of your Bradley Hilltopics magazine. Students must contact the alumni office to request your number.
What is BUconnect?
Already a Member?
Alumni and students who joined the original online community before March 10, 2011 are still registered. Instead of your username, just use your email address and password to log in. (Your username is no longer valid.) Here's what you'll find when you visit:
- Enhanced search capabilities: We've added majors, student organizations, Greek affiliation, and much more! Find friends faster and easier, or meet new ones based on your shared interests or student activities. (Don't forget to update your own profile!)
- Greater customization of your profile page: Add widgets and feeds, create a friends list for your own personal Bradley email list, and more.
Not a Member?
Join the BUconnect online community for secure, exclusive online access to Bradley alumni and faculty. It's free and accessible only to alumni and students for networking and reconnecting with the Bradley Family. Register, update your own record, and you're on your way! Here are just a few of the benefits:
...and so much more! Set up your profile page to reflect your interests. Hide or display as much or as little information as you want.
- Find your friends: Been wondering about your old roommate? Or that cutie that sat behind you in Western Civ? You can't remember his name, but you know he was a Sigma Chi. Search by name, grad year, city, student organization...and more!
- Network, Network, Network: Need professional, business or career advice from someone who's "been there?" Want recommendations for reputable real estate agents, hair stylists, dentists in your new city? Have a craving for the very best burger in town? Get help from people you can trust - your Bradley family.
- Buy or sell merchandise, or advertise your business in the new Classifieds section.
- Catch up with your classmates: Read or submit online Classnotes. Just like in Hilltopics!
- Keep in Touch: Don't miss another Hilltopics magazine or eNewsletter because of a bad address! Update your information online.
- Show your pride: Sign in to BUconnect using Facebook, which makes using the community more convenient because you can use your Facebook e-mail and password to access both sites. Use the buttons on the bottom of each news article and event listing to share information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. You can also add your profiles from several social media sites, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more as widgets in your BUconnect profile.
A note to users who registered for the previous version of the online community
If you registered BEFORE March 10, 2011:
- You may log in to BUconnect using the email address we have on file for you, along with your existing password. (Your username is no longer valid.)
- Click on the "Login" link in the upper right corner of this page to get started!
- If your permanent forwarding email address had been activated, it should still be functioning. Please contact us if you have any difficulty.
If you registered ON OR AFTER March 10, 2011:
Contact the Alumni Office during office hours if you have any difficulty. (M-F, 8:30-5 Central Time)
- You may need to re-register for the community.
- Click on the "Register Now" link in the upper right corner of this page to get started!
- If you activated your permanent forwarding email address, please note that this service is no longer available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Local: (309) 677-2240 * Toll-free: 1-800-952-8258
Back to top >