The Admissions Office needs YOU to help recruit the next generation of Bradley Braves!
Do you love your alma mater? Do you bleed red and white? Do you find yourself craving Avanti’s from hundreds of miles away? Do you consider your time on the Hilltop as the best four years of your life? Are you counting down the days until a family member or friend enrolls at BU?
As a Bradley alum, your genuine excitement and enthusiasm for the University, your unique perspective on the Bradley Experience, and your passion for recruiting future Braves is vital to helping the Admissions Office enroll new students.
If you loved your time at Bradley, the Admissions Office would love to connect with you to see how you can best serve prospective students and their families!
RECRUIT A STUDENT:
- Represent Bradley at College Fairs
- Contact prospective students (email, phone, letter campaigns)
- Represent Bradley at on and off campus admissions events (information sessions, receptions, admitted student programs)
- Host “send off” programs for incoming students
- Social networking initiatives
*Time commitments vary and are based on the academic calendar and admissions recruiting cycle
If you think you're an ideal fit to assist the office of admissions in their mission to recruit the best and brightest students to Bradley University, please submit a Volunteer Application.
To review the Admissions Volunteer Training manual, please click here.