Think back to your time at Bradley. Your best friends were probably people you spent the most time with. That's why the BUAA created the affinity groups
program. Affinity groups unite alumni who share a common bond or experience.
There are currently five affinity groups:
- Bradley Association of International & Latino Alumni (BAILA) - The mission of BAILA is to actively engage Bradley Latino alumni in identifying and positively addressing the issues facing Latinos at Bradley and within Latino communities in the United States and abroad.
- Bradley Forensics Alumni Network (BFAN) - The objective of BFAN is to support the objectives of the BUAA by creating an additional way for alumni and students to strengthen their connection to the University, supplementing traditional geographic-based chapters, and college-based networks.
- Braves of the Last Decade (BOLD) - BOLD strives to unite young alumni in various cities for events and activities catered specifically to them. We're starting out in Peoria but have plans to branch out to other cities soon. Get BOLD in your city and get involved with other young alumni!
- Bradley University Black Alumni Alliance (BUBAA) - The mission of BUBAA is to unite black alumni under an organization which represents its common interests and builds enduring, mutually-rewarding relationships between Bradley University and its black alumni.
- Bradley University Communication Alumni Network (BU-CAN) - The mission of BU-CAN is to build relationships with students, faculty and fellow alumni to assist in creating a collaborative environment that is mutually rewarding for the university and development of our world-wide members.
If you would like more information about joining or starting a new affinity group contact Alumni Relations at email@example.com or complete our Affinity Group Form.