Stay connected with the Bradley University Alumni Association online through any of the following sites:
Or Join the Bradley University: Alumni Online Community
Join the Bradley University: Alumni online community for secure, exclusive online access to Bradley alumni and faculty. It's free and accessible only to alumni and students for networking and reconnecting with the Bradley Family. Register, update your own record, and you're on your way! Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Find your friends: Been wondering about your old roommate? Or that cutie that sat behind you in Western Civ? You can't remember his name, but you know he was a Sigma Chi. Search by name, grad year, city, student organization...and more!
- Network, Network, Network: Need professional, business or career advice from someone who's "been there?" Want recommendations for reputable real estate agents, hair stylists, dentists in your new city? Have a craving for the very best burger in town? Get help from people you can trust - your Bradley family.
- Buy or sell merchandise, or advertise your business in the new Classifieds section.
- Catch up with your classmates: Read or submit online Classnotes. Just like in Hilltopics!
- Keep in Touch: Don't miss another Hilltopics magazine or eNewsletter because of a bad address! Update your information online.
- Show your pride: Sign in to our site via Facebook and share Bradley news and events with your friends!
...and so much more! Set up your profile page to reflect your interests. Hide or display as much or as little information as you want.
Why should I log in using Facebook?
Sign in using Facebook to link your Facebook profile to your Bradley University: Alumni account! This makes using the community more convenient because you can use your Facebook e-mail and password to access both sites.
Via Facebook, your friends already know what movies you like, what books you love, and how much you adore your dog. Using Facebook to sign into your BUconnect account lets them know that Bradley University is an important part of your life, too. When classmates on your Facebook friends list visit your profile or glance at their news feed, they’ll see that you have registered for an event — one that they might like to attend. If you approve the post, your recent activity will also note when you have invested in the university through our online giving form. We like to think of it as leading by example.