The Recognition Award categories:
Distinguished Young Alumni — given to a young alumnus (35 years of age or younger) who has demonstrated ongoing commitment to support BU students, Bradley University and/or the BUBAA community
Distinguished Community Service — to be presented to a BUBAA alum who has made significant inroads and rendered dedicated service and commitment to local, regional or national communities
Distinguished Leadership — this award winner exemplifies leadership in his/her career, community and/or support of Bradley University programs, projects and students.
Nominations may be submitted from through March 28, 2014 by 5:00 p.m. to be considered for the Annual 2014 BUBAA Recognition Awards. Electronically submitted nominations are strongly preferred.
Guidelines for Submission
- You do not have to be a Bradley Alum to nominate a candidate however all candidates must have matriculated at Bradley. Bradley University defines an alumnus/a as a student who has been awarded 24 semester hours. Members of the BUBAA Executive Committee are not eligible for nomination.
- BUBAA Recognition Award recipients must be available to accept their award at during Reunion activities on April 26, 2014. If s/he cannot be present at the event, an alternate will become the 2014 award winner in the designated category.
- Only one recipient will be selected each year to receive each of the three awards.
- Nominations may be submitted until March 28, 2014. Nominations must consist of the form with a detailed narrative describing in 1,000 words or less why the nominee deserve recognition per the category descriptions for a specific award. No late entries will be accepted.
- A maximum of three (3) supporting documents may be included with the nomination form. Select these documents carefully (letters, articles, resumes, etc.) Letters of recommendations should not exceed one (1) full page. Only three (3) will be reviewed by the committee.
- Please DO NOT submit materials that have been bound, placed in notebooks, plastic sleeves or portfolio covers.
- Please put the nominee’s name and the specific award sought on each sheet of the nomination packet.
- Nominations (including the form & supporting documentation) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. When submitting via email, please include 2014 BUBAA Recognition Award and the nominees name in the subject line.
- Nominations should be submitted online here.
- Photographs are not required.
- Nominations will be reviewed by committee on the basis of the data received and measured against the criteria as designated for each award.
Click here to submit an award nomination.